Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Competitive Ballroom Dancing: A whisk in the beat description



Night of Dances: Movement description


CASS’ Dance Sport
Clamors of the students are positive proofs of the overwhelming reactions to the dance moves executed by Erika and Angel during the dance sport competition.
Their performance was outstanding from the rest of the other pairs of representatives of each of the colleges and school of the Institute. Their moves seem to be like really compelling as my eyes would be truly focusing on them than to the other pairs during the showdown.
As they moved their bodies intimately with the beat of the songs during the different dance exposures, like the Rumba, Cha-cha and Jive, has actually enticed me. I am pretty sure that I am not alone with that kind of feeling. Knowing that they are first-timers in that kind of dance genre has moved me to believe that they are indeed very good dancers and fast learners.
They were all amazing during the night but I really saw Erika and Angel as very magnanimous among any others. Though they were just second during the awarding, still they were the Champions in my heart and in the hearts of every single Arachnid. But, definitely they were. They were the 1st Placers in 3 of the Judges’ Score Sheets. They were just defeated because of Minuses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment