Wednesday, October 2, 2013

CASS Vocal Trio’ If I wrote a note to God: A Hearing description



Night of Songs: Hearing description


Cass is the home artists. We have proven it for many years and as expected, CASS will be on top again on this year’s night of songs. I am never wrong on that expectation. CASS’ Vocal Trio ranks 1st Runner-up on this year’s Palakasan 2013.
I'd say give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love 'cause love is overdue
And it seems like so much is going wrong
On this road we're on
Those were actually the astonishing lyrics that I can hardly sponge down away from my mind. It still feels like I can hardly give an awesome description out of an awesome performance by the CASS Vocal Trio. It feels like I’m not worthy at all to examine what they have performed. Nonetheless, I was there and I for sure, could somehow give even a little description to that
            The rhythmic and angelic vibrations sensed by my ears are like those that I have heard on my earphones. It is not amateur at all. They sound very professional. The piece was as amazing with their performance. Their voices had complemented with the right choice of song.
            Garnett Grace, Ernest and Michelle showed the courage of giving out most of their selves on the notes, G-cliffs and staffs of the piece of the song. To be honest, one could hardly move because of the tension. I can feel the Thrill between the hairs of my skin and between the cilia of my ears.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment