Friday, November 30, 2012

Saecula Saeculorum



(Forever and ever)

For I do hear nothing but shouts of the foe,
For I can see nothing but violence;
These secular endeavors engulf me with horror.
Clamor of cries outburst this pity soul,
Shall this lingering apathy be out of cognizance?

Lest I’ll choose to be dying in agony
Than to commit immorality;
To reciprocate those inhumane deeds,
To repent for my tomfoolery,
To follow instead the divine will
Is my ever, ever reverie

Lest I’ll choose to be wallowing in poverty
Than to curse my circumstance;
To quench thirst of my own dilemmas,
To appease hungriness on my lonesome time,
To not pile burning coals on my head
Is my ever, ever wish

Lest I’ll choose not to sleep anymore
Than to be full of vigor in changing white to black;
To follow not my mind but my heart,
To accept friend that proved to be traitor,
To love them and to care for them
Is my ever, ever want

New dawn will surely sends radiance of light.
Bringing luster and joy shining in my heart,
Making me free from error and sin,
Hope this sun will continue to shimmer
Forever and ever

No comments:

Post a Comment